Silver Spirit's Sydney New Years Eve Cruise is the highlight of the year. Our all inclusive evening with only 40 guests onboard ensures we avoid the crowds and enjoy a relaxing night in comfort and style.
Each year, Silver Spirit participates the Harbour of Light Parade. Tastefully decorated to accentuate her classic features with lights, Silver Spirit is one of only a handful of smaller vessels to join in the parade.
What does this mean for our guests? Absolute prime position to view both the 9pm and 12 midnight fire work displays. Unlike other boats on New Years Eve, Silver Spirit is able to cruise within the exclusion zone between the firework displays, allowing her guests to experience all the sights of Sydney.
Silver Spirit is a 60ft classic timber cruiser. Over 3 levels, she accommodates her 40 guests with ease. The upper deck offers panoramic viewing of Sydney harbour, with seating and lounge chairs. The saloon deck offers spacious indoor seating area, her galley and bar, as well as 360 degree walk round deck. Additional seating can be found on the bow (front deck).
Our Sydney New Years Eve Cruise is all inclusive. With canapés, buffet dinner and drinks included with the ticket price.
The evening is tailored towards a family friendly evening, with all ages welcome. Ambient music, sets the scene for a relaxing and enjoyable evening to end the year.
Silver Spirit's Sydney New Years Eve Cruise Prices
$800 per person over 18
$750 per person under 18
Early bird discount of $50pp if booked before September 30th
Canapés on arrival
- Gourmet chicken and leek pies
- Prosciutto, melon and bocconcini skewers
- Selection of rice paper rolls
Cold Buffet served after the 9pm fireworks
- Smoked salmon with capers
- Peeled king prawns with thousand island dressing
- Selection of cold meats including ham, beef, salami
- Creamy smashed potato salad with spring onions
- Apricot, sultanas, pistachio and sun dried tomato couscous
- Traditional Greek salad with cucumber, feta, tomatoes, olives and onion
- Green garden salad with lettuce, cucumber and shaved carrots
- Fresh bread rolls
- Individual Chocolate and berry trifle
- Fresh Fruit platter
- Pure Blonde, New, 5 Seeds apple Cider
- Selection of house wines (red, white and sparkling) and spirits
- Selection of teas, coffees, juices and soft drinks
To book tickets for our Sydney New Years Eve Cruise
Get in touch with Silver Spirit's team, we are happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward to welcoming you onboard our Sydney New Years Eve Cruise.
We are taking bookings for our 2018 Sydney New Years Eve Cruise.